Solved my usb Cam problems in Parallels :)

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by daveef, Jul 9, 2006.

1. daveef

daveef Member

Ok first i love parallels cause i can use my mapping program on it and not have to reboot into bootcamp.

Now I solved the camming issue by not using the cams in parallels. The new yahoo works great for camming in mac OS X and a program called aMSN runs MSN in mac but without sound i think but cams are great. And Jmeeting runs the isight cam also, Although the cam has a blue tint , but think that will get worked out sometime. But i am not that good looking anyway so blue is ok. lmao.

So my big complaint of not having cams is over. And the windows now runs all the programs i need to run. so Parallels fills all my needs.

I still have to run bootcamp to use my GPS on my mapping. But when driving i dont need Mac OS running anyway. so i am happy camper. Who know maybe someday the gps will run on Parallels then i can trash Bootcamp. Oh glorious day. lol

BTW anyone using aMSN with router or airport will have to do little reading of the port mapping notes. haha and then try to figure out what it really says :):)