Some keyboard keys not working in MS Office 2003

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by robbo007, Jan 24, 2007.

1. robbo007

robbo007 Junior Member

Hello all,

Has anyone had any problems with the @ or \ key in MS Office 2003? I have found that in the guest OS Windows XP all keyboard keys work fine but in MS Word I cant get the @ or \ ???

In MAC OS X all works fine too???

Thanks,

Rob

2. Patrik Andreasen

Patrik Andreasen Bit poster

I have the exact same issue. Swedish keyboard. @ key works but not in office applications. A "slight" problem as you might imagine when you want to send mail.

3. robbo007

robbo007 Junior Member

Hello,

From what I have seen the @ key works in MS Word etc but not in Outlook 2003. Its really annoying as I have to copy and paste everytime I want to send an email.

Anyone got any ideas?? Can't seem to find anything in google realated to this.

Thanks,

Rob

4. brucesmithwick

brucesmithwick Bit poster

The problem I have is my imac wireless keyboard. The number keypad does not work with excel. The keypad works fine when working on Mac.0Sx.

5. psyfil

psyfil Member

I have the same problem witn the Mac wireless keyboard and entering numbers in Word from the keypad or in Quickbooks--not being able to do it there is a pain. I've sent a report to beta@parallels.com and hopefully they've received it and it gets fixed the next go-round.

PJK