subscription error

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by KimS6, Dec 1, 2017.

1. KimS6

KimS6 Bit poster

I had purchased a new subscription with a discount price recently before my subscription was over.
    Now it says I should renew the subscription and now I can't relaunch the Parallels 13 Pro.
    Please fix this as soon as possible. Thanks for your help in advance.

2. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @KimS6 Parallels Support Here! We would request you to open your Parallels Desktop. Please do not click on renew. Please click on the Two Red lines on the Mac Menu Bar at the Top right corner. Go To About Parallels Desktop > Click on Account and License > Select Enter a Key > and type your new key to activate the Parallels Desktop. Thanks, Shathish

3. KimS6

KimS6 Bit poster

Still doesn't work. It requires a previous key and so I entered it. Now it says that "The product key of a previous version of Parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server."

4. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello KimS6, please check your private message and provide us with the necessary details.Thanks!

5. Mick2

Mick2 Bit poster

I did have a subscription to Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac Pro Edition, which expired.
    I looked at the options and decided to purchase an upgrade to permanent license for 13, rather than pay annual fee. I did this whilst logged in, so I cannot have bought the wrong product. During activation 2 my licenses.png 2 my licenses.png View attachment 13642 View attachment 13642 View attachment 13642 View attachment 13642 , I seem to have the correct license keys (two green ticks), but it fails to activate with message "product key of a previous version has been not accepted on the license server". I purchased

Attached Files: