Subscription not in account, saying it is already registered

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by TW20, Dec 19, 2019.

1. TW20

TW20 Bit poster

I can't contact support since it is saying I don't have an account, even though I was signed in when I purchased a new license. This is a bit excessive the amount of hoops that you make a paying customer jump through to get basic account support. No, I am not signing up for Twitter or Facebook to get support! I tried to send a direct message to @Maria@Parallels, but it looks like you need to have a forum presence to do that. So frustrating!

2. Hi, please check this blog article for more info about contact Parallels Support.
    Let us know if you have any additional questions.

3. TW20

TW20 Bit poster

I have reviewed this blog article. I do not have Twitter or Facebook. And since my purchased serial is not connecting to the account, I am not able to contact support directly. When I try to register the key, it says the key is already registered to a different account.
    upload_2019-12-26_15-35-57.png

4. Please provide me with our purchase order number, license key and email address which you would like to use for the key registration. Send it via the private message please