Support Is Bad

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by rollerbones, Jun 18, 2007.

1. rollerbones

rollerbones

II have been tring to reinstall MY version that I paid for of Parallels from December of 2006...I cant install the new one for some reason?!?! (i thought I was safe for a year, muyst of been a lie or I misread the info when I paid) I cant find the version I paid for on the site so I cant download...I have wrote this msg. board a few weeks ago and emailed Parallels MANY TIMES TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES WITH NO REPLY! This is the most horrible service I have ever received! I paid for this and support for a year and I am NOT getting it.

Who do I have to talk to to get ANY response from?

2. dkp

dkp

3. macosnerd

macosnerd

Unfortunately this is only hurting parallels further. Rushing 3.0 out the door, delaying the release of 3.0 license keys and lack of support really make you want to keep using parallels :/

4. moseph

moseph

on the title of this thread i am responding that I have not yet recieved a response to my request to get a refund for 3.0 upgrade and it has been more than 48 hours. I am starting to wonder if I will ever get a refund. I am not happy with the product over the previous major release.

I think Parallels 2.5 is worth paying for but not worth upgrading to 3.0