I have bought my Parallels Desktop 11 in 2014, and I was using it on my MacBook Air, but
recently I have changed my laptop to iMac and Mojave.
I tried to install my Parallels Desktop 11 to my iMac, then it's successful, but
I've experienced to fail to launch the Windows 10, because I can't go ahead to proceed it because of the warning as the Title.
I am attaching 2 screenshot that shows my terrific status.
Those are;
"The specified video memory size is invalid.
The memory size must be a number between 2 and 2048 MB.
Correct the value and try again. OK "
the other is ;
"To be able to change the settings on this page, resume the virtual machine and then shut it down."
when I click any left pane, but on the right side, nothing can be changed because the items are not active.
With the warnings, I cannot change any set up like, Hardware - Graphics , CPU & Memory,,,, so on .
?
?
(I think that uploading image file is not available (ㅠ,.ㅠ
Thanks a lot for helping me out.
recently I have changed my laptop to iMac and Mojave.
I tried to install my Parallels Desktop 11 to my iMac, then it's successful, but
I've experienced to fail to launch the Windows 10, because I can't go ahead to proceed it because of the warning as the Title.
I am attaching 2 screenshot that shows my terrific status.
Those are;
"The specified video memory size is invalid.
The memory size must be a number between 2 and 2048 MB.
Correct the value and try again. OK "
the other is ;
"To be able to change the settings on this page, resume the virtual machine and then shut it down."
when I click any left pane, but on the right side, nothing can be changed because the items are not active.
With the warnings, I cannot change any set up like, Hardware - Graphics , CPU & Memory,,,, so on .
(I think that uploading image file is not available (ㅠ,.ㅠ
Thanks a lot for helping me out.