There's no copy and paste support in 3120.

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by Stevamundo, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

Today is the first time since I undated to 3120 that I needed to copy an URL in Safari paste it into Explorer in XP and nothing.

I also tried to paste the URL into text-edit on the Mac side, that works. However when I try to paste that URL in notepad in XP no dice.

I should try vice versa. Stay tuned.

2. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

How weird. When I did vice versa that is to copy an URL from Explorer in XP to Safari, that worked.

3. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

What in the hell? I just tried to copy and paste the URL from Mac to PC again, and this time it worked. Believe me, I tried several times at first and it didn't work.

Maybe it needed to copy and paste something from PC to Mac first? That's just weird!

4. BenInBlack

BenInBlack Pro

I have similar issue was just about to start a thread on.

If I turn off the eye candy "Show live Screen shot in Dock", then i get the memeory leak and crashing, but I can drag and drop, files from mac to pc and pc to mac folders just fine

with the eye candy on, i dont get memory leak but i loose the drag from mac to pc, strangely the pc to mac drag works

5. Stevamundo

Stevamundo Pro

6. nategold

nategold Member

I have found that copy and paste from Mac to PC works but copy and paste from PC to Mac does not work. Of course copy and paste from PC to PC works.

7. twynne

twynne Hunter

Same here

Same experience here - copy/paste from Windows to Mac is not working in 3120. Parallels any views on this one? Or has anyone else in the forum had a response as yet?

Thanks,

Tom