This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copi

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by HuyN3, Mar 24, 2023.

1. HuyN3

HuyN3 Bit poster

Hi Support Team,

I have a problem when login in my MacBook Air mid 2012. When active key, it said:"This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies.". I have already log out parallel on my old MacBook Pro 13 inch 2017, but why I met this issue. Please help.

Thanks and best regard.

Neo

2. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello,
    Please check your personal message.
    Regards,

3. IsaacH5

IsaacH5 Bit poster

Hello I receive the following error: "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies." can someone help please. thanks.

4. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

5. ThomasR47

ThomasR47 Bit poster

Dear Support Team,
    I recently switched to a new mac and unfortunately can not activate my copy of parallels any longer.
    I'm seeing the same message that is mentioned here before.
    Yes, through some special circumstances I switched a few times (tested an M1 Pro, switched back to intel machine, waited a little to get a new m2 pro mbp) in the last months, but my copy was always only used by myself, and never on more than one machine at the same time.
    At least as far as I can remember I always logged out of the account on the old Mac and only logged in on the new one...but maybe that's still not enough...
    I sincerely hope you can help me with this.
    Thank you for your help, best regards
    Thomas

6. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

7. ThomasR47

ThomasR47 Bit poster

Hi Pramesh, i replied to your PM a few days ago, do you need anything else? I never received an answer to my provided info. Thank you!