"This license key is associated with another Parallels account."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by JeffW9, Aug 10, 2021.

1. DebasmitaM@Parallels

DebasmitaM@Parallels Staff Member

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with our license key over there.

2. RyuU

RyuU Bit Poster

I responded to your private message about 3 hours ago.

3. RyuU

RyuU Bit Poster

What now?!

4. RyuU

RyuU Bit Poster

So first it shows this, then I input my license key on the field provided, which I won't include in this screenshot below:

[​IMG]

After inputting the license key and clicking on the "Activate" button, this window prompt shows up:

[​IMG]

I then click on "Activate on This Mac" button, which leads to the below image:

[​IMG]

What do I do now?

5. DanilaK1

DanilaK1 Bit Poster

I have the same issue, can someone help?

6. KeshavS

KeshavS Parallels Support

Hello, We've created a ticket and sent you an email requesting for some additional information to begin troubleshooting. Could you please respond back to that email?

Thank you.

7. NCSTech

NCSTech Bit Poster

I am having the same problem..."This license key is associated with another parallels account." I am moving Parallels to a different computer. I login to my account at parallels.com and I have 11 licenses except the most recent purchased 10/30/21. Please advise.

8. NCSTech

NCSTech Bit Poster

The most ridiculous part about this is I can't email support, because the current valid license that has email support for 2 years does not appear in my account. It's almost like this is intentional so they will not have to support their product.

9. Bhargava@Parallels

Bhargava@Parallels Staff Member

Hello Nikil, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with our license key over there.

10. sunuuswiit

sunuuswiit Bit Poster

Hello. I am having the same problem..."This license key is associated with another parallels account."
    Is there any way to deactivate the key ?

11. Bhargava@Parallels

Bhargava@Parallels Staff Member

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.