"This license key is associated with another Parallels account."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JeffW9, Aug 10, 2021.

1. TerryO2

TerryO2 Bit poster

I'm getting the same message after switching to a new Mac. Every time I try to log in I get the message that this key is registered to another account. Email addresses is rtobrien@gmail.com

2. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello.

Please check your personal message inbox, and reply to us at your convenience.

Thank you!

3. ShellyR1

ShellyR1 Junior Member

If the key is registered under one of your accounts, you should choose "Log in to an existing account" option in Parallels Desktop and log in to the account.
    If you're trying to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition, make sure the license key you're using is registered in your Parallels.

4. Hello,
    I'm having the same issues. Bought a license for parallels pro which works fine, but when I try to register I get the message that this key is registered to another account.

5. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,

We have checked but unfortunately could find any subscription registered under your current email address.

We have sent to you a private message.

Please check your personal message inbox, and reply to us at your convenience.

Thank you!

6. RevyL

RevyL Bit poster

Hello,
    I'm having the same issues. Bought a license for parallels pro which works fine, but when I try to register I get the message that this key is registered to another account. my email address is swlrider@naver.com

7. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

8. NicholasC9

NicholasC9 Bit poster

I am having the same issue. Parallels was installed on my MacBook Pro for years and just recently my laptop crashed and Apple had to replace the motherboard. I was able to restore my desktop with Time Machine but now when i try to open Parallels it wants me to register with my key again. I put in my key and it gives me the message: This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again. I am signed into my account and i am using my installation key. My Cleverbridge purchase number is: 377998627 purchased on Jan 21, 2023. i have called your support line all day and all it does is ring 2 to 3 times and goes blank for many minutes.

9. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

10. NicholasC9

NicholasC9 Bit poster

Please transfer the account to nchoate@thejoyceagency.com. I'm not sure who or why 4yk7qt8kkj@privaterelay.appleid.com is associated with my account.

11. JeanF10

JeanF10 Bit poster

I have the same problem.
    I'm trying to reactivate my Parallels Desktop Pro license on my M3 Mac and I'm getting the message:
    "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again."
    I am logged into the account that has been charged for years to pay for the license, so I'm not sure what the issue is here.
    Could you help?

12. Ashley Chumun

Ashley Chumun Staff Member

Hello @JeanF10
    Thank you for your feedback.
    We sent you a private message, please check and provide us with your reply.
    Thank!