Parallels seems to issue new versions in August or September every year. This is June, and I just bought a new iMac. If I update my version of Parallels now, would l need to pay for another update 2 or 3 months from now if new version is released then? I can wait and go straight to 15 if need be. I'm retired now and rarely need Windows anymore, so I'm pinching pennies when it comes to things that are optional.