two website comments

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by mike janowski, Oct 3, 2009.

1. mike janowski

mike janowski Bit poster

1) put a "Forum" button in the orange banner on all pages...don't make me click "support" and then go to the Paralells Forums button...too much clicking around to get somewhere I need to go immediately.

2) What time does the website display? It's currently 6:40 pm CDT, yet my login welcome is telling me I last visited at 11:05 PM...would this be GMT?

2. MaximS

MaximS Forum Maven

Hello,

1) Actually you can open forum using its direct URL http://forum.parallels.com/. You can navigate over particular forums using Personal Menu.
    2) To display time correctly you need to setup your timezone in User CP>Edit Options>Edit Options.

3. brettb

brettb Junior Member

More Forum Comments

I have been trying to resolve a number of issues with parallels desktop for mac. I have noticed that some posts that I have made never appear while others take a couple of days. I recently did an advanced search for posts under my own user name and there were no results yet I can scroll through and manually find some of my previous posts. So I tried a n advanced search of some of the keywords in the post for the problems I am experiencing and my post did not come up but three unrelated issues from 2007 did. It appears that the search function is not working properly.

My observation is that this forum has lost the ability to be helpful in that we can not locate problems or solutions necessary to trouble shoot our issues. If others posts are not appearing then potential solutions or documentation of similar problems may not be appearing either.

What is going on? Is there any way to resolve these?