Unable to make an additional purchase

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by NordcloudS, Aug 23, 2021.

1. NordcloudS

NordcloudS Bit poster

Hi,
    We have a bisuness account with you, and recently when trying to make an additional license purchase, the payment verification box was processing payment for like 20 minutes. After that nothing happened.
    What's more - the Buy license button has now dissappeared and can't even try purchasing more.
    I've logged ticket already but... guess - NO ANSWER, Tried chat, but... NO ANSWER.
    Do you know what Customer Service is?
    Please resolve the issue, with Customer Service also

2. Hello, please sorry for the delay in response and for the inconvenience caused.
    Do you still have an issue?

3. NordcloudS

NordcloudS Bit poster

Hi,
    I've opened a ticket and was provided with link to make a purchase. That resolved the issue temporarily.
    When trying to make another purchase, experienced the same issue. "Buy more" button is missing again and I'm still unable to buy more licenses.
    Re-opened ticket with support and in response I received link to your KB with instructions on how to buy licenses. That's not a solution!
    I just can't think how your business operates? Good product but such a terrible Customer Service...

4. Hello, we are sorry ti hear that you're unhappy with the Support service and we are here to help.
    Could you provide us with the screenshots of the issue please?

5. NordcloudS

NordcloudS Bit poster