Wacom malfunction in Beta 3094

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by orija, Dec 23, 2006.

1. orija

orija Bit poster

Just noting that the pressure sensitivity and tilt of Wacom Intuos 3 tablets don't seem to be working in the beta. Infact when looking at the control panel the pen doesn't even show up. At least, not on my machine. Anyone else?

2. marlasinger

marlasinger Bit poster

I'm having a different wacom problem - seems that mine's being picked up, but is a ghost cursor!

details:

running beta 3094
    macbook pro 1.83 core duo
    1.5gb ram
    osx tiger

have a wacom graphire 4 tablet, and when parallels tools is installed and mouse synch is on, the mouse cursor will only work with the trackpad mouse on the macbook. when i attempt to use the tablet, the cursor does not move on the screen BUT I CAN CLICK AROUND with the stylus!! It's like a ghost mouse, if you know what I mean. So my cursor appears to just be sitting on the screen while the mouse is actually moving around.

:(

EDIT:

I decided to mess around with the mouse options in windows - i can disable the mouse synch in the control panel, and then suddenly, BAM! we're working again. tools is still installed, but now of course I'm stuck with my mouse in the parallels window and toggling between OS and Windows. going to try to trick it into using coherency in this mode...probably won't have any luck though.

thanks guys

m

Last edited: Dec 27, 2006