Where can I download earlier version ?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by cuddapah, Jul 28, 2007.

1. cuddapah

cuddapah Junior Member

I don't want to upgrade to the latest version. But I need to reinstall earlier version. I can't find the link anymore. Can anyone point to the link where I can download earlier version ?

2. kat

kat Product Expert

If you buy on line at http://www.parallels.com/en/buyonline/ you can purchase the update or the full 3.0 version. But if you are looking for a cd/ there is a link on that page to "find a store" you might be able to find an older version at a retail store.

hope this helps.

3. cuddapah

cuddapah Junior Member

Nope. I already purchased an earlier version, downloaded, installed and using it. I need to resintall it. So I want to download earlier version AGAIN .... not upgrade to new or buy new.

4. kat

kat Product Expert

I can't find the link anymore either. I think you might have to e-mail support, or maybe a pm to one of the Parallels Team/Administrators might work.

Good luck.
    Kat

5. jackybe67

jackybe67 Pro

6. dkp

dkp Forum Maven

Preserving links to earlier versions is a for-pay service of Parallels (think of it as insurance) but so far has been little regulated. I'd not depend upon that going forward and download and burn to CD any versions you are interested in as the public links to the earlier versions may go away at some point. It makes little sense to both maintain the public links and offer version history insurance as a paid service - something has to go.