Support Windows 11

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by RemyJ, Jun 28, 2021.

Tags:
?

Can you make a support of Windows 11?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RichardA15

RichardA15 Bit poster

I received a Parallels update today (17.0.1) and can now successfully move from the Dev channel (where I was stuck, with MS displaying a message about unsupported hardware) into the Beta channel, with new builds to Windows 11 installing successfully. So it appears that the hard work of the Parallels team reference by Dmitry above is paying off!

2. GerasimosA

GerasimosA Bit poster

i have a mavbook pro 2021 intel 16GB 1 TB. using paralles desktop for years. was using desktop 16 and i was told by Paralles that only desktop v17 can take me to windows 11. i purchased desktop v17 and STILL have NO way to turn on TPM and secure boot. i have anxiously requesting help from pralles but not receiving anything substantial than half baked stupid and non snsical mail (like insider preview when i was referencing clearly that i will switch when w11 comes out OFFICIALLY). their customer support set me up two times for call and the phone rang on two occasion for half a second and i couldnt even answer it. they have been passing me around and i am VERY discouraged. can anyone help me upgrade from windows 10 to 11 via nominal means and not patch work solutions? Parallels made me purchase v17 and i have not been able to do much. thanks!