Windows

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ragulaussie, Jul 1, 2015.

1. ragulaussie

ragulaussie Bit poster

i tried to install window 8.1 in my machine, buy i got some error in final section, how can i clear this.

2. Manu@Parallels

Manu@Parallels Guest

Hello Ragulaussie,
    Please let us know the error message and send us the screenshot of the error, so that we can help you better.

3. soniat

soniat Bit poster

If you already have an account you use with Outlook.com, Xbox LIVE, Windows Phone, or Skype, then you already have a Microsoft account. If you use more than one of these, we can help you figure out which email address to use.

4. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Soniat,
    If you have Microsoft account account, please try to login with the credential. While purchasing Windows from Microsoft website, you are required to login to the account and if you do have an account you are requested to create one. Please use the same email address to login to Windows.

5. HarrisonM1

HarrisonM1 Bit poster

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment. There has to be a way you can remove me from that service? Appreciate it!
    windows 10 ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration