Won't buy again

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by reel2reel, Aug 14, 2007.

1. reel2reel

reel2reel Bit poster

Thread was moved from "General Discussions > Website and Forum Discussions" to "Parallels Desktop for Mac > General Questions".
    Stacey M

Parallels is the most overrated and overhyped software I've ever come across. It's terrible, first of all, and forget any tech support.

Not to mention the fact that I'm not able to upgrade to the new version when I JUST BOUGHT IT.

I'm going to spread the word about this POS to counteract all the salivating Leo LaPorte does over this (must have a nephew or grandson in the company, otherwise he's finally lost his mind, which is believable based on watching The Lab).

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2007
  2. Stan O

Stan O Parallels Team

We are sorry that Parallels Desktop lead you to such level of dissapointment. - Please accept our apologies for any inconvience caused.
    Please see your PM list regarding the issue.
    Thanks!

3. andyroo

andyroo Bit poster

i don't think he/we want an appology, we want help with our drama. When i write, i should be able to get a response. When i call, i should be able to speak to a human. We spend a heap o' cash on these systems to NOT suffer chronic frustration with them. Help us to be happy with your product.

4. spectre

spectre Parallels Team

Guys,

Our Support Team is working hard to help you with any problems you address to it and we are constantly working on improving the overall quality of our support. So it will be very helpful to us if you tell the particular reasons for your frustration and we'll look into these issues. Please send a PM to me or Stan and describe the details on your situation.