"your product license has reached the activation limit"

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by IfrahV, Nov 17, 2023.

1. IfrahV

IfrahV Bit poster

Hello, I have gotten a new Mac and installed Parallels Desktop. When I use my license key it says, "your product license has reached the activation limit." I do not get the screen that would ask me if I wanted to disable the license on the old computer and activate it on the current computer. That prompt does not show, instead saying I can't activate my license. How can i fix this issue?

2. dstrass

dstrass Junior Member

I have the same issue; I own a Permanent license Parallels 16.
    I've logged out of my old MBP and logged into the new one.
    Need help please.

3. YanyuL

YanyuL Bit poster

have been encountering this issue since October. I haven't purchased a new Mac, but suddenly, while using Parallels Desktop, a message popped up saying my license had expired. However, within my computer, I have licenses for version 16 on two machines, version 17 on one machine, and version 18 on another. Despite this, I only have valid activation codes for three machines that I use regularly. I reached out for technical support, but their company has not responded to my inquiries. Hence, I came to this forum. It has been two weeks, and until now, I still cannot use the software. What is happening with this company?