i need cancel + refund

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by jittra, Jun 29, 2023.

Tags:
  1. jittra

jittra Bit poster

Hello, I am needing to cancel my subscription, as well as possibly get a refund on the automatic renewal that just recently happened for my account. I initially got Parallels for my company but ended up never using it so I completely forgot to cancel from the start. I appreciate your time.

2 user / 2 computer

my email : jittrasi.pan@gmail.com

2. Addyson

Addyson Bit poster

Best Answer
    Hi, I would like to cancel my free trial because I don't need it so that I don't get charged at the end of the free trial. I would also like to cancel my account. My email is addy_park@yahoo.ca

3. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Please note that, as requested, we have deactivated and refunded both renewal with reference 4*******0 and 4*******8.
    Kindly note that refunds may take five to seven business days to appear on your account.
    Thank you!

4. VeselaS

VeselaS Bit poster

Hello I need to cancel the test version of parallels, tomorrow is the last day for the test. Please help, I cannot find anything on the homepage.
    tank you in advance

5. Pramesh Boodadoo

Hello,
    Please note that the trial version of Parallels Desktop will expire automatically after its trial period.
    It is not mandatory to cancel the trial version.
    If in case, you have any doubts, let us know.
    Thank you.

6. NikitaR2

NikitaR2 Bit poster

Hi there
    I was charged by Parallel on the 8th of August 2023 even though my subscription ended long ago. With due respect, I want to get my refund and cancel all the subscriptions if there is any as I can't see it in my account or my bank account. And my subscription was for a year which ended in July 2023.
    The reference was CBA*PARALLELS 492212224545 DE and I would like to know why the amount was deducted from my account.
    I will be grateful for your help.
    Thank You

7. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Your subscription was configured for auto-renewal. So it was automatically renewed on 08/08/2023.
    Please note that the refund has been processed. Funds will be credited back within 5-7 business days.

Thanks

8. NikitaR2

NikitaR2 Bit poster

Hi there,
    I appreciate your assistance thank you so much for your kind help.
    Thank you

9. StephenT17

StephenT17 Bit poster

Hi there
    I cannot find any option within the online account management to cancel the auto renewel for my business. We stopped using your product in 2021 as shown in the account details as expired but have been charged an annual subscription payment in 2022 and May 2023. Can you help?

10. Pramesh Boodadoo

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

11. V6A

V6A Bit poster

Hello, I need to cancel my subscription, as well as possibly get a refund on the automatic renewal that just recently happened for my account.

ABOOD.AL.OMARI@HOTMAIL.COM

Reference no: 423336009

12. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,

We have refunded the purchase as per your quest. Funds will be credited to your account in 5-7 business days.

Thanks

13. JihoonP

JihoonP

Hi, I need to cancel my subscription, and get a refund on the automatic renewal for my account.
    jpark3117@gatech.edu
    Ref#: 425216297

14. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @JihoonP
    Let us inform you that we have process a refund.
    Regards,

15. JLUser

JLUser Bit poster

Hi, more than 9 business days ago, I requested a refund. To this day, I still did not receive my refund. Could you please investigate and let me know of the current status?
    Ref#: 432145364
    Thanks

16. BrianG25

BrianG25

Hello I see my Parallels account "Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard (1 Year)" renewed automatically I was unaware this was happening, I don't really use parallels, I have cancelled my subscription for next year. I received an email on 14/12/23 informing me the subscription had been renewed and funds removed from my account. Am I please able to get a refund? Invoice number is AKD-736108282170

Kind Regards
    Brian

17. Trishna Oobeyram

Hello @BrianG25
    We have processed a refund.
    Regards,

18. OmidY

OmidY

Hello, I have requested a refund for the "Parallels Desktop Pro for Mac" after an hour of buying the product. But I still did not receive my refund or any response after 2-3 days. Please resolve this issue.
    Ref#: 436442296

19. Maxim Rasulov

Maxim Rasulov Staff Member

Hello,
    The referenced order has been refunded, to clarify, it may have taken some time to process the refund, and it also may take up to 5-7 business days to have funds return to your account.
    From what we can see, it was processed today, and you should have an appropriate notification and documentation in your associated e-mail, please check if that is so, and let us know if there are any further questions.

20. Claire4

Claire4

Refund for auto-renewal. My auto renewal was turned off, but parallel billed me recently. I want to cancel my subscription and get a refund. My two reference numbers: 431136229 / 367187019

21. Trishna Oobeyram

Hello @Claire4
    We have processed a refund.
    Regards,