i need cancel + refund

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by jittra, Jun 29, 2023.

Tags:
  1. LawrenceJ4

LawrenceJ4

Please process a cancellation of me subscription reference number
    S16803567
    due to renew in 30 days and I do not want to renew. Haven't used or needed the software in over 3 years but always missed the cancellation deadline or forgotten about it completely.

2. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hello Lawrence,

Kindly be informed that we have turned off Auto-renewal for your subscription.

3. Addyson

Addyson Bit poster

Best Answer
    Hi, I would like to cancel my free trial because I don't need it so that I don't get charged at the end of the free trial. I would also like to cancel my account. My email is addy_park@yahoo.ca

4. PedroV3

PedroV3 Bit poster

I was not aware there was a renewal with this service, nor was I reminded of it. I want to cancel and be refunded as I am a student and only used the program once for a class. Reference number 439199143

5. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @PedroV3
    Please be informed that we have processed a refund.
    Regards,

6. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @Addyson
    Kindly note that you will not be charged at the end of your trial.
    Regards,

7. AnnetteK

AnnetteK Bit poster

I also have an account that I thought I canceled in the past month or so, but I've just received an auto-payment notice. I don't need Parallels for my Mac anymore as I am now running a separate PC. Your website is not allowing me to cancel the account; tell me my password is incorrect. Yet here I am.

Parallels was terrific when I needed it but I would appreciate help canceling my account now and if there's a refund due, great! Thanks.

Invoice ID: in_1Oks1lHBax7L5HDfXEpl3cHQ

8. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

As per your account, we can find only Parallels Toolbox which was recently renewed.

Kindly confirm if you wish refund for Parallels Toolbox.

Thanks

9. AnnetteK

AnnetteK Bit poster

Yes, please, cancel and refund. Thanks!

10. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello Annette,

As per your request, the refund for the Parallels Toolbox has been initiated. Funds will be credited back within 5-7 business days.

Thank you and have a nice week!