I need to cancel + refund

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by LullyB, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hello sangn,

Kindly provide us with the transaction ID instead to enable us assist you. It is a 9 digit number.

2. sangn

sangn Bit poster

Can you show me how to get the transaction id, i have just received the receipt, and the order id : MSHL3NLQ4G.

3. sangn

sangn Bit poster

Best Answer
    Can you show me how to get the transaction id, i have just received the receipt, and the order id : MSHL3NLQ4G.

4. Nischay Gaya

Nischay Gaya Staff Member

Dear @sangn,

Thank you for reaching out.

Following a verification on your account, we observe that you have a subscription for Parallels Desktop App Store Version.

Unfortunately, Parallels Desktop for Mac App Store Edition falls under the Apple Sales & Refund Terms and Conditions.

Parallels cannot process returns or refunds for Parallels Desktop purchased on the App store. We can only provide refunds for purchases made through our official Parallels store.

For any such requests, please contact App Store Customer Service directly: http://www.apple.com/support/contact/

Remaining at your disposal for any additional assistance required.

We appreciate your understanding.

5. JessicaM4

JessicaM4 Bit poster

I just got automatically renewed for something I haven't used since April of 2022, I would like the refund please

6. Adeboye Adeotan

Hello Jessica,

Could you please provide us with the Cleverbridge transaction ID? We are currently unable to locate any renewals linked to your e-mail address

7. HanH1

HanH1

I need refund, but it was not successful when I did it through the Cleverbridge. It said it has to be processed manually. But I have not got any response from Cleverbridge or Parallels!

8. Adeboye Adeotan

Hi Han,

Please provide us with the Cleverbridge transaction ID