License Key associated with another account...

Discussion in 'Parallels Access and Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by HamiltonM, Aug 20, 2021.

1. HamiltonM

HamiltonM Bit poster

It's impossible to get support to get an answer to this question so I hope this forum will be a helpful resource. I had upgraded to the Mac Pro Edition this month on a device that I have since removed parallels from and have a new computer to replace the old device. I am trying to transfer the activation key to my new computer and can verify all the old information but I'm told that the license key is associated with another account. My old computer is wiped and any log in information on that computer is inaccessible. I'm not aware of another account.

2. LoiL

LoiL Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem and I need help. Please, can someone help me?

3. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

5. Matt39

Matt39 Bit poster

Hello I have the same problem, how is this resolved?

I have a new MacBook and am logging in with exactly the same account details as old MacBook but I get this error message stating the key is being used on another account. I renewed my subscription recently in Sept and have the key. Please help?

6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

7. 이현정

이현정 Bit poster

Hello I have the same problem, how is this resolved?

8. 이현정

이현정 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem and I need help. Please, can someone help me?

9. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Thank you for the provided feedback.
    We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information.
    Best regards!

10. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Thank you for the provided feedback.
    We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information.
    Best regards!