Lost my activation key and email :(

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by phazer, Mar 21, 2007.

1. phazer

phazer Hunter

How do I get my key from Parallels?

2. carsten

carsten Bit poster

You won't get it. I also tried to get it.

3. phazer

phazer Hunter

oh so I paid 80 dollars for nothing then? tim andrew resolver admins parallels team namesearch please help

4. ksenks

ksenks Parallels Developers

phazer, I've check your forum registration email in our key's database and I didn't find you.
    Let me know more information about your order.

5. Andrew @ Parallels

Andrew @ Parallels Parallels Team

carsten,

Please report your order information to ksenks in PM as well - she will resend you your key.

6. phazer

phazer Hunter

Can we have this as a feature in the "My Account" section of the Web site? Just a link that emails you your registration key? I would also assume you should send a verification email to the original email of the purchaser to check in case of any email address changes.

7. parallelsmac

parallelsmac Bit poster

Thanks for the help...

I have e-mailed support, e-mailed Andrew, sent a PM to Tim and had no response to this same issue, what does a person have to do to get the activation code sent again. This seems like quite a process that is a very big waste of my time and could have been made easier with the suggestion above about keeping it in "My Account".

Sheldon:mad:

8. parallelsmac

parallelsmac Bit poster

Also if I was to phone someone at say Microsoft, or Apple I would get some instant support, this is very poor customer service...

9. phazer

phazer Hunter

Yea i have not received a response to my PM to KSENKS

10. picasso

picasso Bit poster

need activation key help

I'm in the same boat- mac crashed, need the activation key, pm'd two different representatives and have heard nothing. This needs to be taken care of, it could be much simpler.

11. peterfig

peterfig Bit poster

Need my key as well

Please add me to the list of people who require my registration key to be resent.
    I contacted support back on March 8th and again today and have not heard back yet regarding this.

(PS . My registration email is the same as my forum email in case one of the Parallels staff reads this )

I add my support to the suggestion that the 'My Account' section should have a key retrieval.

12. STim

STim Bit poster

Hello,

The info we need to restore your activation key is:
    1. Where you purchased Parallels Desktop (on which websitesite, or in which store)
    2. Order ID or email you used when making a purchase.
    3. Send the info as a PM to ksenks or to me. Do not post this info on the website.

13. Diver1977

Diver1977 Bit poster

hello

I have the same problem as phazer, I would update my paralles and now i saw that I lost my email with my activations key.

Can I send you an PM too @Tim Surgent

Please help :confused:

sunny greatings :) :)

diver

14. sebconn

sebconn Bit poster

I've got the same issue, looks like I managed to save my trial key I got before I bought the software rather than my purchased key, which is obviously useless now. I've sent an email to support regarding the issue well over a week ago but no response. There really needs to be a register in the account details regarding your purchased products and keys.

Tim is your response telling someone to send a PM for the activation key directed at everyone who has lost their key or the thread starter?

15. DeepakS4

DeepakS4

JohnA42 likes this.