Macbook Air Kernel Crash (build 5584) under 10.5.1/10.5.2

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by daver42, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmie geddes

jimmie geddes Bit poster

In true Parallels form, we asked for a fix and we got it. Have been running the updated version for a few hours today, and put my MBA through the ringer trying to get a kernel panic (a few days ago I was definitely not trying to make this happen). I played a bunch of videos simultaneously, music, streaming video, streaming music, etc. in Parallels (WMV movies seemed to bring on the kernel panic for me). I am very HAPPY to report no kernel panic. This is why I stick with Parallels, ask and you shall receive. We asked, they delivered. Keep up the great work guys!!!

2. aak4

aak4 Bit poster

I've been using the new build on and off for the last 6 hours with no kernel panics. Bravo to the developers. Thanks for taking care of this quickly and effectively!

3. Relan

Relan Parallels Developers

I don't quite know what kind of problems you have on MacBook Pro. Please create another thread on the forum if there is none devoted to the bug and describe what you do and attach logs. Thanks.

4. Relan

Relan Parallels Developers

Thank you all! :)

5. joaquinsfy

joaquinsfy Bit poster

good job

Good Job Parallels Team!!!!!!!!

0 kernel panics.

now i can use my mba.

Greetings!!!!

6. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

Hello all,

Thank you for your help in identifying the problem. We appreciate your active participation and we are happy to meet your expectations now.

The thread is closed. Please ask any questions you have on the build 5592 in this thread.

Best regards,
    Xenos

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.