screen freezes in game

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by MarcoA20, Mar 15, 2024.

1. MarcoA20

MarcoA20 Bit poster

Hi, i just bought the parallels pro version for my mac, it has 8 cpu 16 memory, when im playing the game, it sometimes freezes the screen like similar of an fps dropping hard. it is somenthing to do with the graphics. Im alwayd using 4cpu for the parallels, and i tried different ammounts of memory distribution, the automatic, 8gb and also 10gb, all with 4 cpu as recommended. but they all have the same problem, the screen tears, and it just normalizes when there is no more anction from me at the game, it takes like 3-4 seconds to normalize. i need a solution to this or its just inviable to play the game. I just bought the system for playing this game while there isnt a support for mac client, and i even bought the pro version thinking it would give me more boosts to the virtual machine. can someone help me? If anyone wanna know the game is quite simple and its 2D, its called Ravendawn. it doesnt require much graphics system, but still it feels pretty cluncky playing on parallels and the freezes make it impossible.

2. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello,
    In order to investigate further, could you perform the following:
    1. Reproduce the issue.
    2. Collect a technical report (click Parallels icon || > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and send the report's 9-digit ID
    Regards,

3. MarcoA20

MarcoA20 Bit poster

454680401 here is the ID, sent a video and a description again