This license has reached its activation limit...

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by AlexW14, Feb 23, 2021.

1. AlexW14

AlexW14 Bit poster

Hi,
    I'm hoping someone can help me, please?
    I have had a new logic board in my Mac and now cannot activate the new Parallels Desktop installation due to a new OS installation as I am getting the "This license has reached its activation limit..." error.
    I have followed the advice at https://my.parallels.com/support/pdpro/license but when I click the "Support" link, it just takes me back to the product selection screen. So I'm stuck in a loop.
    I tried to call the UK Support telephone number, but if you don't already have a ticket number, it tells you to go to the support section on the website...
    Is there ANY other way to initiate a support ticket as I feel very frustrated that I cannot seem to get the software working again without buying a new subscription?

Hopeful thanks in advance.

Alex.

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your activation key. Try to activate again and share the results here.

3. AlexW14

AlexW14 Bit poster

Hi Ajith,

It's all working now, thanks.

I'm still a little confused why I couldn't generate a support ticket, though?

Thankfully you sorted me out.

Alex.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad that the issue is resolved. Feel free to reach out to us anytime for Parallels related questions.