Terms of Service and Rules
Please carefully review the following basic rules that govern your use of the Parallels Forums:
- The Forums are designed for community discussions about Parallels products and services, features, complex configurations and scenarios.
- Parallels Forums are not designed for immediate assisted support from the Parallels Support staff. If you need urgent support assistance, please contact Parallels Support.
- We encourage you to actively participate by creating, providing, sharing and uploading information to the Forums such as comments, ideas or suggestions for new or improved software products, technologies and industry news.
- Do not publicly post, publish or share sensitive data such as personal email addresses, phone numbers, credentials, license keys, etc. for security reasons.
- Do not post, publish, or distribute any radical, defamatory, obscene, infringing, pornographic or other unlawful material or information in the Forums. Failure in following the rules will result in termination of you Parallels Forums access.