Parallels Mobile Server down?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by OngL, Sep 29, 2010.

1. OngL

OngL Bit poster

Just tried to launch the mobile app from iPad this morning and it won't connect to the server. Any idea if the server is down? The error message is not about can't find any VM but rather unable to connect to parallels server

2. VirginiaA

VirginiaA Bit poster

Mobile Server Down

I had it working great earlier today. I have been unable to connect so, my guess is that Parallels did not expect half the planet to login today:)

3. sergeym

sergeym Parallels Team

>> Parallels Mobile Server down?

Unfortunately we had problems with our mobile server.
    Now it is up and running.

We apologize for inconvenience.

4. VirginiaA

VirginiaA Bit poster

Server Down

Working great again now. Thanks for the confirmation:)

5. jmbotean

jmbotean Bit poster

Down again?

I've been unable to login today from either Mac or iPhone. The iPhone shows an error: limits exhaused. Is this a server issue or am I doing something else wrong??

6. Michael S11

Michael S11 Bit poster

Same issue here. Message when logging in via iPad is "Login Failed Limits Exhausted.". I can logon to www.parallels.com site with no problems.

7. RickyF

RickyF Bit poster

Same Problem!!!HELP!!!!!!!

I was thinking it was my network or my MAC, From the mac in the parallels app in mobile settings. I`m having this message:

[​IMG]

From my ipod touch I`m having the limit exhausted error!.

Need help!

Thanks!

8. Steelbom

Steelbom Member

I have this same issue, I thought it might be because I'd yet to purchase Parallels 6, however, after the purchase and registration I still have the issue -- I'm also unable to go to Preferences > Mobile and login to Parallels Mobile Server with my details, it says "Parallels accounts server is busy" as above.

9. RickyF

RickyF Bit poster

Today the service works like 20 minutes, then it gets down again. So now I`m sure that the problem is on server side. The feature works if you enable the direct connection. It works perfectly. The issue is when you try to access your resources remotetly. Hope that tomorrow they fix this issue.

10. Steelbom

Steelbom Member

Thanks for that RickyF, I went to Settings > Parallels Mobile on my iPhone and ticked the direct connection box and it worked; I did the same on my iPad but it doesn't let you connect unfortunately, hopefully they'll resolve it soon.

11. Alaskated

Alaskated Bit poster

Connection error to server on ipad mobile

running windows 7 on Parallels 6. Went through install steps, ipad recognizes my laptop, I verified my accounts with Parallels and when I try to connect on ipad it says connection error cannot connect to server. Why does my ipad recognize my laptop but will not connect to server? Have everything set in preferences as shown in instructions and even varified my laptop id login & password. Getting very frustrated and ready to go back to using RDP, at least It would let me access my laptop and use Parallels from it but have no right-click.

Anyone have a suggestion?

12. ArturoL

ArturoL Bit poster

Now is down again???? I haven't been able to connect for couple of days....