Parallels is now unusable.

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by AndrewG1, Feb 14, 2015.

1. AndrewG1

AndrewG1 Bit poster

I can't drag with the mouse in fullscreen mode. It just stops dragging 1-2 seconds after I start; thus Parallels is rendered unusable.
    I cannot request a refund due to being outside the 30 day Window, which sucks.

Can't believe that others aren't reporting this problem. Video of the problem:

2. Patrick Pritchard

Patrick Pritchard Bit poster

The lack of support from Parallels is appalling. Have you tried reaching out to your credit card company? There may be an implied warranty. If there is, then the CC usually just charges the fee back to the vendor (Parallels in this case) -- if they start literally losing money, they may take notice.

3. AndrewG1

AndrewG1 Bit poster

And the funny thing? If I remember correctly, I received the update notification AFTER my 30 window had expired. (The software worked just fine before the update. I purchased Parallels on 12/11/14.)

I agree that the lack of support really is appalling. Especially since you now have to pay even just to contact support via email. I spent 80$ on their product with 1 year of updates. You would think that they would have the same length of "free" support.

4. PaulT1

PaulT1 Junior Member

5. PaulT1

PaulT1 Junior Member

Still broken in latest version.