update won't work

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by LaurenceC, Apr 12, 2014.

1. LaurenceC

LaurenceC Member

no I have not restarted my mac...will try that(but not holding my hopes..)

at the end it sais If the steps above do not help to fix the issue please try to use the following Knowledge base article to troubleshoot Parallels Tools installation issues: Parallels Tools Troubleshooting
    doesn't say about submitting a report...

2. LaurenceC

LaurenceC Member

ive restarted the mac...still won't allow me to drag and drop finder into MAC OSX.allows me to drag and drop anything else but finder...

3. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

4. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

Here re it is for your convenience.

5. LaurenceC

LaurenceC Member

I dont recall seeing any articles..i had a look now but not sure what I am meant to be doing? do I just scroll to the end to submit the error report?

6. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

I don't understand what you mean by drag and drop finder into Mac? Aren't we talking about drag and drop from OS X into Windows? Drag and drop anything else but finder?

7. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

Now when I re read your first post I concluded I don't understand what your problem is after all, you say "drag finder boxes into OS X", Finder is an OS X app, it's already in OS X.

8. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

You were supposed to follow each step, I thought you said you had follow those knowledge base articles, now you say you didn't? Sorry, I give up, did all I could, good luck.

9. LaurenceC

LaurenceC Member

Hi apologies, I was talking talking about dragging finder between Desktop Spaces which i now realise has nothing to do with Parallels. thank you for your help.

10. LaurenceC

LaurenceC Member

earlier I meant I had followed the troubleshooting steps on this page http://kb.parallels.com/8969 i didnt realise it was referred to as an article. apologies again for the confusion.
    problem is now resolved. thank you again and sorry again for confusion.

11. charlesd1

charlesd1 Member

Definitely you can keep this.. and remember in future that in programming always keep the backup of any work..

12. charlesd1

charlesd1 Member

As we all know that technology changes day by day and every one want to implement the latest features for users so it will be continue in future too..Please update the same if feel any problem so post in related forums or ask in concern application's help!