Parallels 11 Copy and Paste speed

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AdamN2, Apr 7, 2016.

1. JuanB4

JuanB4 Bit poster

Parallels went from being the best piece of software I ever owned to one of the worst. I'm a simple user. I just ask that my copy and paste work properly as I use Windows remote desktop when accessing my work servers. That doesn't work well anymore. And the final thing I loved, I was able to create a quick key (F6) to go back and forth from Windows to Mac. Now I have to have the Control Center window open? And the control center window has to have focus for the quick key to work? This can't be by design? I just ask that those two areas improve. We paid to upgrade the software. Not downgrade it.

2. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

Hi marcel1, please generate a Problem Report ID/ Technical Data and reply us with the 9 digit number. We will check and help you out.

3. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

Hi JuanB4, You can use F6 to switch between Windows and Mac. Open Parallels from the menu bar > go to Preferences > Shortcuts > OS X System Shortcuts:
    1. Send OS X system shortcuts: Auto
    2. Enable 'Show and Hide Parallels Desktop ' and make sure the text box next to it says 'F6'.

4. marcel1

marcel1 Bit poster

Sorry for the late reply, here is the ID 109931911. Let me know when another one is needed.

5. StringerB

StringerB Bit poster

Hi marcel1, did you ever find a resolution for this?