Change email address on profile

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ChrisW15, Jan 31, 2017.

1. ChrisW15

ChrisW15 Bit poster

Please help me change my email address. When trying to change my email address on the Parallels website account page, it won't accept the change, and instead shows an 'unspecified error' message. Thank you (sorry, don't know where to post this).

2. Hi, we will be glad to help you with it.
    Could you please send us your email address which you would like to change and the new one.
    Please send it via the private message.
    Looking forward to your reply

3. ChrisW15

ChrisW15 Bit poster

Thanks, Maria, but (sorry) how do I send my reply "via the private message?" Is that in these forums somewhere? Somewhere else? Thanks.

4. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

To send a private message, please click on my name to the left (under the avatar) and click "Start a Conversation".

5. ChrisW15

ChrisW15 Bit poster

Swati, when I click on your name to the left (under the avatar) there is no option to "Start a Conversation" - I only get a box (with the page behind grayed out) which displays your brief profile and status. What am I doing wrong? I have attached an image of the box.

upload_2017-2-2_15-2-4.png

6. Hi, I've sent you a private message, please check and reply.
    And let us know if you have any questions.

7. Hey, we've changed your email address in Parallels account, please check and let us know if you have any additional questions