EPAY POS voucher redemption

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by StephenE2, Dec 17, 2017.

1. StephenE2

StephenE2 Bit poster

Hi, I bought Parallels desktop 13 from an Australian retailer and was issued an Epay card, I opened the card and it said go to www.parallels.epayworldwide.com and enter retrieval code to get activation key. when I try to go to this address it says server not found. I contacted Epay and was told to contact the retailer, obviously the retailer can't help, so I used there support line and they told me the web address is incorrect and to contact parallels

DavidT21 likes this.
  2. DavidT21

DavidT21 Bit poster

Hi, Im having the same issue. Im really not happy as the retailer can't even issue a refund to buy your product online.

3. Danil@Parallels

Danil@Parallels Staff Member

Hello David, replied to you in a PM. Please check and get back to us. Thanks, Danil

4. andrea10

andrea10 Bit poster

I have a similar problem in Germany. Website parallels.epayworldwide.com = server not found. When you google parallels + epay you get to a website without any option to put an activation key in. Their customer support-chat didn't know anything about parallels .... and gave me the ULR for epay in Germany - same here, they never heard of parallels. It is also not possible to put the code in the parallels-section "account + licence" because it has not the same amount of digits. Dealer says he is not responsible and can't neither help or take it back and give me a refund because I opened the box.

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Use https://parallels.epayworldwide.com/ and redeem the code. We have checked and found that web page is working.