How do I disable ads

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by OtheloV, Feb 8, 2019.

1. OtheloV

OtheloV Bit poster

Hi,
    I think this might have been addressed, but I can't find it, how do I disable ads on a paid version of Parallels Toolbox for Mac (Screen & Video)?
    Thank You
    V

JohnG24 likes this.
  2. KebhaK@Parallels

KebhaK@Parallels Hunter

Hi @OtheloV , Please provide us a screen shot or short video of the ads which are appearing on Parallels Toolbox and also the version of Parallels Toolbox which you have on Mac.

3. OtheloV

OtheloV Bit poster

Hi,
    Please see attached "Get a Free Parallels subscription"
    Parallels Toolbox Version 3.1.1 (2313).

Attached Files:

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We understand that you are getting " a free Parallels Toolbox subscription" alert in Parallels Toolbox menu. We'll make sure to share your feedback with our marketing team.

5. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello OtheloV. Please be informed that the notification you get is part of a referral program recently made available to customers. Details are here. Kindly ignore the message if you do not wish to participate.

6. PatriciaJ

PatriciaJ Bit poster

If it's really only the pop-up adverts that bother you and you'd rather not have to install a second browser then these can be blocked in Google's own Chrome browser. Launch the browser, tap on the three dots at the top right of the screen, then choose Settings, Site Settings.

7. Royi

Royi Bit poster

hey there, i hope my answer helped you. good day

8. GallowayJ

GallowayJ Bit poster

Go to the Ad Settings page. Choose where you want the change to apply, On all devices where you're signed in: If you aren't signed in, at the top right, select Sign in. Follow the steps. On your current device or browser: Stay signed out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019