Sound not working

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ThanhN3, Feb 15, 2019.

1. ThanhN3

ThanhN3 Bit poster

Ever since I updated to the new Mac and windows 10 My sound volume speakers has been very low. Please I need a solution asap

2. Hi ThanhN3. Please provide the macOS and the Parallels Desktop version. Also, make sure that the sound is working fine on the Mac side.

3. ErikB6

ErikB6 Bit poster

If it's not Mac side u need to back on control recovery point and come back state of the system

4. KebhaK@Parallels

KebhaK@Parallels Hunter

Please do not restore virtual machine to a previous state because we are not sure which change has affected the sound performance. Do you have a difference in sound while listening from Mac and Windows?

5. mishar

mishar Bit poster

Hello
    Following a recent Windows 10 update, speaker sound volume was low (setting needs to be 100 now for a barely adequate sound level, whereas used to be 35). I use a Sony Vaio computer with Microsoft Edge as a browser.
    I have tried various combinations of 'Enhancements' that makes no difference

Previous Windows 10 update also lead to problems due to incompatibility with programmes already on computer which required time and effort to fix.

Any thoughts?

6. Hey, did you try the Parallels tools reinstallation?

7. BrittneyM

BrittneyM Bit poster

I tried those method but didn't work for me...
    Any Proper solution for this ???

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  8. Hi, could you please provide us with detailed issue description and with your Parallels Desktop and Windows version.