Maximum number of activations

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by SinclairC, Dec 30, 2018.

1. prasannar

prasannar Bit poster

Just checked with parallel 10 license. I still get the message "
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

2. Hi, your license has been reset, please check

3. MohsinT

MohsinT Bit poster

Hello, I recently upgraded my Mac mini and I am getting the following error:
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key. This is only 2nd machine I have ever tried to activate this license on and I made sure to completely de-activate and uninstall the application from the old mac. Can someone please help or reset the key for me? Thanks!

4. MohsinT

MohsinT Bit poster

Can you please help me with this?

Hello, I recently upgraded my Mac mini and I am getting the following error:
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key. This is only 2nd machine I have ever tried to activate this license on and I made sure to completely de-activate and uninstall the application from the old mac. Can someone please help or reset the key for me? Thanks!

5. I've made necessary changes with your key, please tried to activate and check.

6. MohsinT

MohsinT Bit poster

Thank you much, I am back in!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  7. oliverv1

oliverv1 Bit poster

I have just move to new mac and it will not let me activate the key I am getting the following error: "
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.#"

8. oliverv1

oliverv1 Bit poster

Dear Support,
    How long will it take to reset my license key? I would need this urgently .
    Kind regards

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Try to activate now and check.

10. pengg

pengg Bit poster

我有同样的问题,请帮助我。
    这张许可证已经到达激活上限而且无法再激活激活新产品的复印。

11. AaronL7

AaronL7 Bit poster

Hi I would like to upgrade to Parallel 15 on my new Mac, but I'd like to first transfer the license (current is 11) from my old Mac to my new Mac. Can you please help to reset the activation key? thanks

12. Hi, we've reset your key, please transfer and check the issue.

13. DavidW54

DavidW54 Bit poster

Hi, just got a new MacBook and my Parallels 10 is giving the following message: "Your product activation key reached its limit and cannot be used to activate Parallels Desktop." Can someone help.

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.

15. martinHaig

martinHaig Bit poster

I'm having the same problem with Parallels 10, too many activations. I had to replace the hard drive in my macbook. Could you please help.
    Thanks, martin

16. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 10 license key, please check the issue.

17. HillelB

HillelB Bit poster

Hello, Had to replace my macbook air with a new macbook pro. Parallels will not activate with error:
    "Unable to confirm the product license.
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

Please reactivate my license.
    Thank you,

18. HillelB

HillelB Bit poster

Dear Support,
    How long will it take to reset my license key? I would need this urgently .
    Kind regards

19. Hi HillelB. We have reset the license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

20. HillelB

HillelB Bit poster

Thank you for your response.
    Tried to activate, the license key was accepted but i got a message saying "that it was unable to load the parallels driver, restart your mac and try again".
    I have restarted my mac, uninstalled the parallels and installed again but nothing changed and i still can't open the parallels.
    I am running catalina version.
    Kind regards,