Maximum number of activations

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by SinclairC, Dec 30, 2018.

1. prasannar

prasannar Bit Poster

Just checked with parallel 10 license. I still get the message "
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

2. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi, your license has been reset, please check

3. MohsinT

MohsinT Bit Poster

Hello, I recently upgraded my Mac mini and I am getting the following error:
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key. This is only 2nd machine I have ever tried to activate this license on and I made sure to completely de-activate and uninstall the application from the old mac. Can someone please help or reset the key for me? Thanks!

4. MohsinT

MohsinT Bit Poster

Can you please help me with this?

Hello, I recently upgraded my Mac mini and I am getting the following error:
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key. This is only 2nd machine I have ever tried to activate this license on and I made sure to completely de-activate and uninstall the application from the old mac. Can someone please help or reset the key for me? Thanks!

5. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

I've made necessary changes with your key, please tried to activate and check.

6. MohsinT

MohsinT Bit Poster

Thank you much, I am back in!

Maria@Parallels likes this.