Parallels desktop 10: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by George Fidias, Dec 28, 2014.

1. RyanW8

RyanW8 Bit poster

I am still getting the error.

2. Please provide me with your key via the private message

3. hokjoung

hokjoung Bit poster

Hi,
    I am experiencing the same issue on my new mac.
    Thank you

4. Hi, didn't find any key in your Parallels account.
    Please send it via the private message.

5. hokjoung

hokjoung Bit poster

Hi,
    I don't see a private message option when I click on your profile
    Thank you

6. CharlesH10

CharlesH10 Bit poster

I have a similar problem, I have been using Parallels for about a year and there has never been a case when the browser did not work correctly or did not open the sites. I previously played these slots and everything was fine. I do it every day. Now I am denied access from any browser. What could be the problem and how to solve it?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2019
  7. JasonP10

JasonP10 Bit poster

I have the same problem. How can I get my key reset?

8. Done, please check the activation issue.

9. RichardS34

RichardS34 Bit poster

Hello,
    I didn't realize I needed to log out of my old Mac for Parallels. I don't have my old Mac anymore, it was factory reset before it left my possession. Is there anyway to reset my license?
    Thanks for your your time,
    Richard

10. Are you using the latest version of Parallels Desktop? Could you provide us with your key please?

11. MichelleC2

MichelleC2 Bit poster

Hi, I am trying to install parallels on my new computer but this is the error message that keeps popping up: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license." I already signed out and uninstalled from the original computer and it's still not working, could i have my key/license reset?

12. Hi, I've changed the internal settings of your key, please check the issue

13. MarkD13

MarkD13 Bit poster

Same problem, the infamous ""You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key". Trying to port version 11 to a new mac. Logged out parallels on old mac.

14. Your key has been updated please check the issue

15. DanielKabel

DanielKabel Bit poster

I've just got the same error message ("You have reached the maximum number of activations...") when trying to move Parallels 11 to a new Mac. I've signed out on the old Mac, removed Parallels but still getting this annoying error message.

16. Your key's setting has been changed, please check the issue.

17. AlanR7

AlanR7 Bit poster

I have been using Parallels Desktop on my Mac since 2013, and yesterday, after the latest update, I am getting exact same issue with "Check your Internet Connection" and I can no longer get to my Windows 10. I did a chat last night on with someone from Parallels, and they stated that they were aware of the issue, and that there is no ETA for a fix. I need access to my Windows 10 on my mac, I am a school teacher, and I need files that I can only get while in Windows. Does anyone have a fix for this, or is there anyway to roll back to the previous version??

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2019
  18. Hi, did you try to activate your Parallels Desktop? Which version of Parallels Desktop are you using?

19. AlexandreV1

AlexandreV1 Bit poster

I've just got the same error message ("You have reached the maximum number of activations...") when trying to move Parallels 11 to a new Mac. I've signed out on the old Mac, removed Parallels but still getting this annoying error message. I've got 2 licenses and they need to be update because I need to activate them in 2 new Macs.

20. Your key has been reset, please check the issue and let us know how does it work for you.