Using latest version Parallels Tools on parallels 12

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by InezN, Jul 9, 2019.

1. InezN

InezN Bit poster

Trying to record screen with Parallels Tools on Parallels 12 gives 'error occured'
    What is wrong?

Attached Files:

2. sergk

sergk Parallels Developers

Hello,
    Accordingly to your screenshot you're trying to record some window? What is that window - window of Virtual Machine running on Parallels Desktop 12?
    Anyway, please generate Technical Report and post it's ID here, it will help to investigate the problem.
    http://kb.parallels.com/en/124107

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  3. InezN

InezN Bit poster

The window I trying to get in video with Parallels Tools is a IMAC window. Let's say a procedure administrating a website operating in Safarie.
    In sequence I get following Parallels attention screens as adapted in attachments. Same procedure for both Parallels Desktop on or off.
    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Attached Files:

4. @InezN Thanks a lot for your reply, please also generate the problem report with these steps and reply us back with the report's ID.
    Looking forward to your reply.

5. InezN

InezN Bit poster

Instaaled the latest version of Tools. Now it's working. This actually was my fest question. At your spot, who is considering our questions. So far on a question I just got a question in return. You better should engage with your customer. Your program has a monopole, your helpdesk is below 0

By the way problem solved