Can't activate parallels toolbox.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by m.Nak, Aug 16, 2019.

1. m.Nak

m.Nak Bit poster

I have active "Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition" subscription.
    However, An error message is displayed and activation is not possible.

Attached Files:

2. Hi @m.Nak, we've made necessary changes with your key settings, please try to activate it again and let us know how it works.
    Also next time please provide us with the translation of any messages you get.

3. m.Nak

m.Nak Bit poster

I tried again and get the same error. The message is "The license server doesn't accept your product license."
    I have two licenses, but the other license can be activated successfully.

4. Frederic Puhan

Frederic Puhan Member

I'm having the same/similar problem. I upgraded my PDM 14 to PDM 15 and when I went to launch PTB from the menu bar, I received the error: "Invalid key. Your license key is invalid for this version of Parallels Toolbox. Please downgrade or buy a new license." The new version is 3.0.5, which I believe was installed alongside PDM. I have three subscription licenses. Trying to tells me it will de-activate the license on another computer, and the third simply replies "The license server doesn't accept your product license."

I'm confused. My account page shows that I have multiple licenses.
    [​IMG]

5. Frederic Puhan

Frederic Puhan Member

So, just on a whim, I chose to "downgrade" PTB and removed 3.0.5 and installed 2.6.1. It gives me the same messages.
    I guess I'll just remove PTB. One less item on my menu bar. I didn't use but a handful of its features, so it isn't a big loss.

6. Frederic Puhan

Frederic Puhan Member

Oh yeah, one final comment. After the downgrade, when I clicked the "I Have a Key" button, the message given me was, "Enter your activation key. You can use your Parallels Desktop (v13 or later) key or buy a subscription to Parallels Toolbox." Hello? I have both!

7. m.Nak

m.Nak Bit poster

I've tried again several times, but I get the same error. The message is "The license server does not accept the product license."
    I have two licenses, but the other license can be activated successfully.

8. Hi, recheck the issue again please and let us know how does it work.

9. m.Nak

m.Nak Bit poster

When I tried it, it worked fine.
    Thank you very much.

10. JeffreyJ

JeffreyJ Bit poster

I also get the same error that reads: "The license server doesn't accept your product license." I recently got a new Mac and I was trying to move a subscription off my old Mac and onto the new Mac. I successfully deactivated the Parallels Desktop and Parallels Toolbox license on the old Mac. I successfully activated Parallels Desktop on the new Mac, but Parallels Toolbox keeps giving me the above error. How can I get this license issue corrected?

11. We've made necessary changes with your key, please check the issue with activation now and let us know how does it work.

12. JeffreyJ

JeffreyJ Bit poster

Thank you, Maria. After making changes to my license key, my copy of Parallels Toolbox now works correctly.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  13. Thanks a lot for sharing the results and let us know if you have any additional question.

14. ZIMZ

ZIMZ Member

However, An error message is displayed and activation is not possible.

15. ZIMZ

ZIMZ Member

I'm having the same/similar problem. I upgraded my PDM 14 to PDM 15 and when xender discord omegle I went to launch PTB from the menu bar, I received the error: "Invalid key. Your license key is invalid for this version of Parallels Toolbox. Please downgrade or buy a new license." The new version is 3.0.5, which I believe was installed alongside PDM. I have three subscription licenses. Trying to tells me it will de-activate the license on another computer, and the third simply replies "The license server doesn't accept your product license."

16. RobinW6

RobinW6 Bit poster

I also get the same error that reads: "The license server doesn't accept your product license." What can we do?! Please help ASAP!

17. sergk

sergk Parallels Developers

Hello,

there was maintenance activity on our licensing service, your issue could be related to it. Please try launch Parallels Toolbox again. If problem persists - generate Technical Report (https://kb.parallels.com/en/124107), send it and post its ID here.

18. abcd3

abcd3 Bit poster

I have 2 copies of Paralles Desktop for Mac and I also get the similar error message "製品ライセンスの期限が切れています。" which means "The License is expired".
    I activeted parallels license at 8/14/2019.

19. Hi, we've checked your account, and you have a permanent Parallels Desktop 15 subscription (please correct me if I'm wrong), and with a perpetual Parallels Desktop for Mac license you get a three-month subscription for Parallels Toolbox for Mac

20. VigneshE

VigneshE Bit poster

Hello! I have 1-time bundled licence for PDM14 and PTB. I now have notifications saying PTB is expired. How can PTB expire if i have a 1-time licence? I understand i may not get updrades, but why am I asked to pay again for PTB? Thanks.