How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. AndrewP17

AndrewP17 Bit poster

Same as others here, I can't deactivate my license from my old Mac and need to get this working on my new Mac.

2. NunoP

NunoP Bit poster

Same issue as everyone else since 2017. Come on guys it's been almost three years and you're still moving licenses manually. I have an urgency to use parallels desktop and I can't. Yes I tried everything in this thread. Also the My Account portal is not working, it keeps reloading and console shows json errors.

3. Nemensi

Nemensi Member

@Maria@Parallels: Same for me (KYCXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXX4G4). Could you please help?

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

5. crownc

crownc Bit poster

Hi,
    I need help...same problem as the others I've read in this thread.
    there isn't any sign out button like what your websites says to deactivate parallels 10 from my old macbook. I want to install it on my new macbook please help to reset it..

thank you

6. BrianS19

BrianS19 Bit poster

I also need to deactivate Parallels Desktop 10 to move it to a new mac

7. Hi, we've reset your key, please check the issue, and also please note that Parallels Desktop 10 isn't compatible with macOS Catalina

8. NunoP

NunoP Bit poster

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

It seems you have already contacted us through Facebook. Please share the activation key you were using on the old Mac in the Facebook conversation to help you with a reset.

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Nemensi likes this.
  13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can only find the signout option in Parallels Desktop 11 and newer versions. We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:

14. NunoP

NunoP Bit poster

Worked, thanks.

15. ssls6454

ssls6454 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue on my Parallels 10. Old Mac is shut down and the new Mac says I've reached the max number of activations. I guess I can't figure out a way to deactivate so I can activate on the new Mac.

16. Hey, we've reset your key please check the issue and let us know how does it work

17. ssls6454

ssls6454 Bit poster

Thank you, it's working now on my new Mac.

18. yevgeni

yevgeni Bit poster

Same as others here, I can't deactivate my license from my old Mac and need to get this working on my new Mac.

19. Hi, we've changed your key's internal settings, please check the issue.

20. yevgeni

yevgeni Bit poster

Worked, Thanks.

Maria@Parallels likes this.