CAN'T RENEW

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by WalterC8, Dec 8, 2019.

1. WalterC8

WalterC8 Bit poster

i just upgraded Parallels for another year. i put in the activation key after i paid. then i put in the activation key, AND IT ASKED ME FOR MY OLD ACTIVATION KEY, BECAUSE IT IS AN UPGRADE. WELL, I DON'T HAVE IT, AND IT SHOULD BE IN THE SOFTWARE ALREADY INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER. SO WHY IN HELL ARE YOU ASKING ME FOR IT??? YOU HAD ME PAY FOR IT BEFORE YOU ASKED FOR THE OLD ACTIVATION KEY. SCUMBAGS. I never knew it would take over an hour to try to remedy this, which I don't even know if it can be done.

2. WalterC8

WalterC8 Bit poster

i have already been here https://kb.parallels.com/115424 and no help IN ALL STEPS. I need the OLD license key so that the new one will work. it is not in my account, not in the dashboard. the old one has been replaced by the new one, even though the new one won't work

3. Hi, I've checked your account and your subscription is active. Do you still have an issue with activation?

4. WalterC8

WalterC8 Bit poster

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 8.37.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 8.41.30 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 8.37.28 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 8.41.01 AM.png yes, i am still asked for a previous key because my current activation key is an "upgrade" key and it won't work without the previous key from 2018. the email from 2018 does not have an upgrade key in it. i have NO access to windows files on my computer.

5. We've received your reply: At the top of the page, it says: "applies to subscriptions that are not purchased online," and i purchased mine online. Look at the screenshot where i am to enter the activation key. It says i have entered an activation key, and to "please confirm it with a key from the previous version." that would be the key that i received in 2018. i looked at that email, and there is no activation key in there
    Please check your inbox for more info.

6. Dear @WalterC8 thank you for you for your feedback: It worked! Thank you very much for hanging in there with me until we got this resolved!
    If you still need a refund for your wrong purchase, please let us know.