License Key attached to different account, cannot activate purchased key?

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Kevin14, May 31, 2017.

1. touchat

touchat Bit poster

i have mac i didnt fint it

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. Hi, we need more info about your key and email address. Please check your pm and reply.

3. callumB

callumB Bit poster

I have the same issue. I stupidly created an account with a junk email address and locked it to that! I have no idea why did it (I think I was stick of making another account for something and forgot I had one already!) Could someone help me move to my proper account? :)

4. Hi, could you please provide us with your license key and correct email? Please send it via private message or reply on mine

5. Alistair

Alistair Bit poster

Hi. I think I am experiencing the same problem as other users. After signing out of the parallels on my old machine, I was unable to log back in on my new device and tried reusing the license with what I thought was the same email account, however, it did not work. Could I please have some assistance?

6. FleurD

FleurD Bit poster

i'm getting the same error, that my activation key is registered to a different account, not the one the email purchase receipt was sent to, the one i am logged into as i post this. please help.

7. Hi, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 14 license, please check the issue.

8. Hey, please provide us with your key and correct email address.

9. KeithM8

KeithM8 Bit poster

Hello I have the same issue - won't sign in on new max

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can only find a Parallels Desktop 9 key registered with this account. If you have any different email, reply to our private message.

11. MairinS

MairinS Bit poster

Hello! I have the same issue please help

12. MairinS

MairinS Bit poster

Cleverbridge no: 144819954

13. Would you like to reset key which has been associated with your purchase order?

14. MairinS

MairinS Bit poster

Yes Please I need to use it on another computer

15. Hi, we've reset your key, please check the issue.

16. MairinS

MairinS Bit poster

Hello, still saying that the key number is associated in another account. Can you please assist because the email I used is been the same one since I use Paralells.. thank you

17. Ok, please share your new email, where you would like to transfer your key. Please send it via the private message.

Patrickv5 likes this.
  18. We've recieved your email address and moved your key to it, please check and let us know if you have any additional questions.

19. Patrickv5

Patrickv5 Bit poster

I'm having the same problem. Can you please assist? I can send you the info via PM if you send me a message? Thanks!

20. Please check your inbox