This license has reached it's activation Limit - Please Help..

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by RobinS8, Jan 31, 2020.

1. RobinS8

RobinS8 Bit poster

I have upgraded to a new MacBook Pro. I have logged out of the old MacBook Pro but when trying to activate on the new MacBook Pro I get the "This license has reached it's activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies." popup.

I am only trying to use it on my new MacBook Pro.

Please reset my license key so that I can activate on my new MacBook Pro.

Thanks,

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 14 key. Try to activate now and check.

3. Angelliki

Angelliki Bit poster

I just purchased the parallels program, but it won't let me use it, it says that I need a previous license number in additional to my key. There doesn't appear to be any support line or human to chat with.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that you have no previous keys and got a refund for the upgrade purchase.

5. JorgM4

JorgM4 Bit poster

Hi Ajith, here also a problem with activate the key on my new iMac. Could you please help me?? Best regards, Jorg

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 15 key. Try to activate again and update us the result.

7. JasonS16

JasonS16 Bit poster

This same thing is happening to be to try and move my Parallels Desktop 12 to a new Mac. I've signed out on old mack but getting the activation limit message. Can you please clear my account.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 12 key. Try to activate again and check.