Toolbox Download Audio/Video 'no audio found in the file' error

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Windows' started by MatthewR12, Jan 24, 2020.

1. MatthewR12

MatthewR12 Bit poster

Hello,

I recently purchased your Toolbox product and have been using it to pull audio/video from Youtube, and up until today it had absolutely no faults whatsoever.

Today however it's started telling me there's no audio found in the file on Every Youtube link I try in it (not just 1 in specific, all, across the board, no matter the quality or length)

I've updated it (as there was an update), re-checked the Updates to allow the library to update (in case that was the problem), uninstalled, reinstalled - everything you can think of as a regular next step to do - but it's still not finding any audio in any Youtube video/link at all.

Is this a known error of late ? I read that some sites change their API to try counteract audio/video downloads, it just seemed a bit out of the blue and thought I should A. Let you guys know, and B. ask for help (in case it is a known error already/or may be affecting other users too)

Thank you for any help at all with this. Getting a little frustrated with it.

2. Hi MatthewR12. We have released a new update for Parallels Toolbox. Please update the product to the latest build and check if it works.

3. Kevin42

Kevin42 Bit poster

Download audio no working on youtube by version 3.9

4. TomC11

TomC11 Bit poster

Thank you so much. I thought of asking about new update on Feb because of some personal problem I didn't. Just now came to know about new update for parallels toolbox.