Parallels sales support link at Cleverbridge doesn't seem to work...

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Sven G, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Sven G

Sven G Member

This sales support link of yours, contained in the confirmation for an (unintended) subscription renewal that I would like to have refunded, doesn't seem to work as it should:
    https://buy.parallels.com/329/?scope=cuseco&id=&cfg=default

After submitting my support request several times, in different languages, still no answer (and always, after submitting the form in Safari, there is simply a blank page: no confirmation, no email that says that the request has been taken care of, nothing: quite strange, and maybe a sign that the page doesn't work as intended...?). Could you please verify that this support link indeed works...? Thank you...

2. Sven G

Sven G Member

... Of course, I'm talking about the email support form, which comes out when one clicks on the email support link, at the end of the page: after the Captcha confirmation and sending the form, no reaction from the website, only a blank page; and no answer, after two or more days...

3. Sven G

Sven G Member

Hmm.. I tried with Microsoft Edge (Mac), and inde got a confirmation popup that my form had been submitted: so, it seems to be problem with Safari (which, if so, you should try too correct, being the primary browser of your user base) - let's see if they will answer (as I live in Italy, I submitted my question in Italian: if the page is offered in that language, one of course also assumes that support is indeed available in the same language; anyway, will try also in English, if it doesn't work)...

4. Sven G

Sven G Member

^^^ Indeed (not inde)...

(Anyway, it's very confusing not being able to reduce the number of computers of a pre-existing subscription: I thought that - seemingly the only possible option - eliminating the current subscription and making a new similar one for 2 instead of 4 computers would solve the problem in a simple way, but it doesn't seem to have been so (i.e., with the new subscription triggering again the autorenewal of the old one (?!?) and new Parallels Toolbox license for 2 computers only working on one: very confusing, indeed, to say the least! Should I perhaps have bought a full subscription again, instead of the more than obvious upgrade, albeit being a Parallels Desktop customer for years since the beginning...? very strange!)...)

5. Sven G

Sven G Member

... Problem solved: suddenly received the refund email now (without any previous interaction with the staff, however). Well, it's been a nice session of self-support, anyway... ;-) :)

(... But the Parallels Toolbox "only one working-for-Toolbox license received with a 2-computer purchase: the second license doesn't work" problem remains to be solved, still...)

6. Sven G

Sven G Member

... And, at last, also a personalised email reply form Cleverbridge: thus, sofar, all good (but the absence of any form of interaction during a week, of course almost makes one think that something perhaps didn't work)...

End of self-support session! ;-) :)