This license key is already registered in a different account.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by DrydenZ, Apr 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that your key is registered with your Hotmail account. Use it to log in to my.parallels.com and find the key details.

Maria@Parallels and KingskleyU like this.
  2. KingskleyU

KingskleyU Bit poster

thank you.

3. IuriiM

IuriiM Bit poster

Hi!
    I've just purchased a Standard license - I used an email address of my account, but when I sign in into that account (again, using the same e-mail address I specified when putting an order, and I did receive the license to that email) - I can't register the license, getting the "This license key is already registered in a different account." message. (invoice AKD-73679238328)
    I have no idea which account that might be.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that the key is registered with "imal***@arazoo.com". Use that email to login to find your key.

5. IuriiM

IuriiM Bit poster

I can't do that - that e-mail account no longer exists (that was my work account from one of my previous jobs) and I don't have a password for it.
    Can this license be moved to the e-mail that I used when making a purchase? :)
    (Also, why would it get registered with that account? I haven't signed in into that account in this browser, at least not in the last year and it was not the last account I signed in into)

6. IuriiM

IuriiM Bit poster

(I mean I don't have a password for the parallels account for that e-mail; and the e-mail account itself no longer exists, so I can't reset the password)

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have resolved the issue through our conversation in the Facebook.

8. KhaledA4

KhaledA4 Bit poster

Hello, i am having this issue where i bought a key about a month ago and then realized i haven't registered it. Now i logged in with the right account but the key is registered to a different account. can you help please?

9. KhaledA4

KhaledA4 Bit poster

AKD-73680051050

10. Hello,
    could you please provide us with your email address your license key and purchase order number.
    Please send it via the private message.

11. KhaledA4

KhaledA4 Bit poster

Sorry i don't know how to send private messages

12. I've just sent you a private message, please reply me back.

13. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

14. Hello, please check you inbox. We need a bit more information from you.

15. PatriceP2

PatriceP2 Bit poster

Hi - I am having this same issue. I had an account several years ago, but I think I was using my current email address then. But I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me!

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We checked with the "tri***@me.com" and see all your old keys registered. We can see that the new Pro subscription was registered with a Parallels Account created by your Apple login "w29***@privaterelay.appleid.com". We also like to inform that you are eligible for an upgrade but you have purchased a full subscription. If you wish you can get a refund for a full subscription and buy an upgrade.

17. PatriceP2

PatriceP2 Bit poster

Hi - thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I would like to get the refund for the full subscription and then purchase an upgrade. But when I do that, how do I make sure I can register my upgrade to my tr**@me.com account? Please let me know the best way to go about this. Thanks!

18. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the full license. You can purchase an upgrade and use it. You can visit my.parallels.com and sign into the account you want to use then register the key before using it to activating the product.

19. PatriceP2

PatriceP2 Bit poster

Thank you so much for your help! You are the best! It is all sorted out now. I have successfully registered my license. I really appreciate the high level of service - especially for a weekend.

20. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Feel free to reach out to us anytime for support regarding Parallels products.