you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see your order was refunded already. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the upgrade purchase. Let us know if you have any questions.

3. MustafaD2

MustafaD2

Hello, I am having the same issue I can't get pass the activation screen thank you

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that you have purchased an upgrade without a previous key and now you have got a refund for the upgrade. Purchase a full key and activate Parallels Desktop.

5. AndreaG12

AndreaG12 Bit poster

Hi!
    I have today purchase a Update Key, but i can´t find my old Key.
    Please refund my Order Referenz-Nr. 250070748.
    I need the existing VM asap, if I purchase a new full license could you refund for the upgrade?
    Thank you.

6. Hi, we would like to inform you that your order has been refunded.
    You will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

7. Derrick4

Derrick4 Bit poster

Im having the same issue. Can you please refund my purchase of the upgrade and I will download a new license and update parallels to the latest version.
    Thank You,
    Derrick

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the upgrade purchased. You can use the full license and activate Parallels Desktop.

9. Logan3

Logan3 Bit poster

Hello! I just purchased the Parallel Desktop Student Edition and I cannot find my old key. I would like a refund for the purchase, please. Thank you.

10. Logan3

Logan3 Bit poster

Or hopefully a way to recover my previous key because I still want to use Parallel desktop to open EXE files, but if a refund is the best way then I'm ok with that.

11. Hi, we've found in your Parallels Account log***obinson****@gmail.com only 1 license key.
    Did you you another email for previous Parallels Desktop purchase?

12. RonG10

RonG10 Bit poster

hello. I am having same issue. Can you please refund me my upgrade purchase, and I will purchase full version.

13. RonG10

RonG10 Bit poster

hello - I am having same issue - IT will not accept my upgrade key. Please refund me and I will purchase full version.

14. Hi, could you provide us with your purchase order number please?

15. RonG10

RonG10 Bit poster

16. Thank you for your reply.
    We've initiated a refund proceed. You will receive funds during the next 5-7 says.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

17. JacobC7

JacobC7 Bit poster

HI PLEASE RESPOND! I am having a very similar issue. I had a 30 day free trail and clicked the buy button when the trial ran out. I accidentally bought the Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac Upgrade. I do not have any key from a previous version to allow me to activate Parallels. Can you please help me return and refund my purchase?

18. Hi, could you provide us with your purchase order number please?

19. JacobC7

JacobC7 Bit poster

Here is the reference number: 258396418. Is the reference number the same as the purchase order number?

20. CamrynS

CamrynS Bit poster

I just bought the $49.99 thing and I downloaded parallel but it isn't working. Says I need a previous key to activate it but I don't have one. I would like a refund.