you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. DavidC89

DavidC89 Bit poster

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Mistakenly purchased an upgrade key when trying to just buy a one-time full Home license. Would I be able to get a refund?

2. ChristianF12

ChristianF12 Bit poster

Hi, I have a problem look like I bought and upgrade version of parallel but when I went I provided he key that I bought it's asking me for the key of old version, but what I have is a trial version. So how can I be refunded so I can change my option? This is my Reference #273746617: Your Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition Upgrade (1 Year) order
    I hope someone can help me
    Thanks in advance

3. Hi, please provide us with the purchase order number.

4. Hi, your order has been refunded.
    You will receive funds during the next 5-7 days. If you have any additional questions please let us know.

5. Hi, please reply us back with your purchase order number.

6. Hi, could you provide us (via the private message) with your license keys please?

7. RennerS1

RennerS1 Bit poster

I am having the same issue I can't get pass the activation screen... please help. Thank you

8. Hello, your Parallels Desktop license key has been blacklisted because of refund.
    Do you have new Parallels Desktop license?

9. RennerS1

RennerS1 Bit poster

Hi Maria, I was refunded because I wasn't able to activate the licence , the person who I emailed explained already everything , I'll get a new licence, as soon as the refund reaches my bank account. Thanks for your answering anyway.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  10. sabinJ

sabinJ Bit poster

good evening, I have the same problem, the desktop version 16 is not activated with the activation key, I probably didn't order what I need, please refund me, I'll leave you the order summary
    thank you

11. sabinJ

sabinJ Bit poster

12. sabinJ

sabinJ Bit poster

I can't find the old activation key, I have a trial before the update
    how to proceed

13. EnriqueA3

EnriqueA3 Bit poster

Hey, I need a refund for my upgrade key too. I used the trial version and tried to upgrade it and was redirected by the Parallels app to buy the upgrade key at a reduced price. Turns out that now I don't have the key for the free trial version and Can't use the upgrade key to activate it on top of the trial. I request a refund. I can't find good customer service to call or text immediately and I am dissatisfied.

CrisE1 likes this.
  14. sabinJ

sabinJ Bit poster

hello, no answer for me too? I have been writing for 7 days! I really need a license to be able to work

15. Hello, please sorry for the delay in response.
    Your order 276662884 has been refunded and you will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.

16. Walt2

Walt2 Bit poster

I recently bought a one time subscription only to activate it to find out it is not what I intended to buy. It says - You have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version. Please, is the key from the previous version free, if yes, how do I get this key? Thanks

17. Hi, did you use Parallels Desktop before?
    If not you need to purchase and activate full version of Parallels Desktop.
    In this case we can provide you with a refund for the wrong product order.

18. SOSTheDeveloper

SOSTheDeveloper Bit poster

Hello I kind of have a similar issue. I bought the upgrade instead of a new license

19. Hello, could you provide us with your purchase order number please?

20. Umair Mubasher

Umair Mubasher Bit poster

Hi! I have same issue related to wong purchase. I want to buy new license but unfortunately bought the upgrade license
    Please refund the purchase